This Policy covers how the NBLC Live Entities treat personal information that the NBLC Live Entities collect and receive through their website, https://nblclive.ca/ (the “Site”). This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that the NBLC Live Entities do not own or control, including but not limited to the NBLC member teams.
- In connection with your visit to and participation in activities at the Site, you may submit personal information such as your name and other personal information, your shipping address, your billing information and information of your home network. We may obtain additional information regarding your visit to and participation in such activities at the Site (all of this information is collectively referred to as “Personal Identifiable Information”). The NBLC Live Entities are committed, in accordance with this Policy, to undertaking all reasonable measures to protect the privacy and security of your Personal Identifiable Information that we may collect and receive from you at our Site. Personal Identifiable Information does not include aggregated information that is not linked to any of your personal information that can personally identify you.
- When you voluntarily provide Personal Identifiable Information, we will assume your consent to its use and disclosure in accordance with this Policy, subject to any use and disclosure from which you have opted out, as provided below.
- We may be required to collect, share or disclose your Personal Identifiable Information without your consent in the following instances: (i) pursuant to judicial orders, subpoenas, decrees, or warrants; (ii) in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, safety or the security of persons or property, violations of the Site or NBLC Live Pay Per View Webcast Terms of Service, or as otherwise authorized or required by law; and (ii) in connection with the sale or transfer of all or any part of NBLC.
- From time to time we may place a “cookie” on your computer. Our third party service providers and ad servers may also place a “cookie” on your computer. A cookie is a file written to your computer hard drive that records certain technical information about your Internet usage, such as your IP address, browser type, or domain name. Also, if you submit Personal Identifiable Information to our Site (such as your name, interests or preferences), “cookies” may be used to keep track of such information so that you will not need to reenter this information during subsequent visits. We use “cookies” to customize delivery of our Site content and advertisements. You may set your Internet browser preferences to notify you when you receive a “cookie” or to decline its acceptance. If you decline acceptance of “cookies”, however, under certain circumstances you may experience less than optimal performance of our Site.
- Web servers serving our Site may automatically collect Personal Identifiable Information regarding the Site pages you visit, as well as your IP address or domain name. We may use this information for our internal business purposes, for example, to tailor our Site content or to assess the amount of traffic to our Site.
- Our Site may contain advertisements or services offered by other parties and links to their web sites. These other parties and their web sites may include our partners, sponsors and advertisers that may be authorized to use the NBLC name or logo and/or the NBLC Live name or logo as a link between the Site and their web sites. The links and web sites operated by such other parties may set and access cookies. We are not related to and have no control over such web sites and parties. Those parties are covered by their own privacy policies, and we cannot take any responsibility in that regard.
- Our Site incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your Personal Identifiable Information collected at our Site in accordance with this Policy. However it is always possible that any Personal Identifiable Information transmitted or disclosed online can be intercepted by others and used unlawfully. Accordingly we cannot warrant the security of your Personal Identifiable Information under such circumstances. In addition, Personal Identifiable Information that you may voluntarily disclose and post at our Site that may be viewed by the public will create a risk that such Personal Identifiable Information may be used by others and that you may receive unsolicited email or information as a result.
- Each subscriber to our NBLC Live Pay Per View Webcasts will create a personal login to the paid services area of the Site. When you set up your account, you are asked to create and secure access to the paid services area by supplying us with your email and Password. You will also be asked to supply us with personally identifiable information, including your name, billing address, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address and credit card information. We will collect and maintain all of that information and any other information you provide to us in the future through the paid services area for the purpose of account management, billing and collections, customer support and service management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and Password to the paid services area for ensuring that no minors or third parties access or use in any way your NBLC Live account.
- Your use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of this Policy. If we decide to make any important changes to this Policy we will post the changes here. Accordingly you should refer to this Policy before you use the Site and/or furnish Personal Identifiable Information to the Site. If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your Personal Information collected at our Site, including its accuracy, integrity, or completeness, or if you wish to access, review, verify, correct, amend, or remove such information, or if you have any questions or comments about our use or disclosure of your Personal Identifiable Information, please contact email@example.com .